WhatsApp to Order Via: 050 200 80 89 | 0256 844 544 | 0500 082 349 | 0266 499 565 | 0245 170 917

Ads Here

Friday 14 February 2014

What is a T.I.W Valve?


***********

TIW Valve is a valve used in  Oil and Gas drilling rigs to close in the drill string to prevent blow out. T.I.W is really a brand name which stands for: Texas Iron Works. The valves on drilling rigs in the drillstring are often referred to as TIW Valve; these are really Upper Kelly and Lower Kelly. More often the safety valve which is used on work-over and completions of well and/or work done through the Christmas Tree is  also referred to as a TIW type valve. They all are used for pressure control.

                                                     Source: wiki.answers.com  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Energy Dais presents the most comprehensive list of the Top Oilfield Drill Bit Companies in India, Middle East, USA & Canada. Choose from a list of 90+ handpicked Drill Bit suppliers and manufacturing companies. oilfield drill bit companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete