WhatsApp to Order Via: 050 200 80 89 | 0256 844 544 | 0500 082 349 | 0266 499 565 | 0245 170 917

Ads Here

Saturday 11 July 2020

HOW TO HEAR FROM GOD – DR. DK OLUKOYA - PART 3 TRANSCRIPTION

Continuation 14:00

Dr. DK Olukoya: ...and open the door. I will come to him. I will sup with him and end with me. I stand at the door and knock. God is a communicator, is always communicating but it is one thing for God to communicate (14:26) for you to get it. He said, “Behold! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice, I open. I will come in.” God is always communicating. The trouble is that God will not speak to debaters before. God will not speak to people are not serious. God do not speak to people who don't want to do what God wants them to do. God will not speak to the rebellious people. God do not speak to those who have play with sin (14:54) speak with young people who have one leg in the church and one leg outside. 

God doesn't talk to such people. They act as fascist concern. They goes (15:05) unclean. God doesn't talk to vehicles that are unclean. I want you to understand that very well. We've made some points here now. One, the most serious of any child of God is for him or her to hear God clearly. Two, the day begin to hear from God your progress begins as a deliver. Three, God is a communicator but the fact that is communicating does not mean that you hear you so you need to know how to hear you. You've made a point. The fourth one, we should make and which is equally very serious. Hearing God's voice does not come automatically. Any human being that is born of Adam is born deaf and dumb to God. Once Adam is your father, you are born deaf and dumb to God. Therefore, hearing from God is something you have to learn. You learn it. You have to learn it. As a matter of fact, hearing from God is the key to obtaining most of the blessings (16:32) when you hear from God. 

You hear man obeys voice is a king turns blessings. The bible teaches us simple simple things to do that will enable us to hear from God then hearing from God is not something else for pastors or for spiritual guidance or for apostles or for some general (16:56) its for everybody. It's not for some specific people, it's for everybody. Look at the book of John 10: 27. Over there? If I dare come all of you to get up.

(audience indistinct chatting)

Dr. DK Olukoya: Whose (17:19) here is my voice? My student. When God spoke to (17:24) let my people go. It's my people should let go. (17:31) in that land of Egypt and you are not gossiping, you shouldn't let you go. It does hold it as. Let my people go, my (17:42) and my voice. Why you want to start here and go, you become is sheep first. When you want deliver as soon, you become my people because it says left my people go, my sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me. Hearing from God is like just for spiritual guidance, it's for everybody on a few people. You can't become your own profit. That's what Moses said, “I wish that all men will become prophets so that the problem of the pastor will reduce. If all of you are prophets now or this meeting will be more glorious, anyway, you are gathered. Even ordinary 25 prophets are enough to turn this leg upside down. Turn everywhere upside down.” 

The good news is that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. When God speaks to you, he speaks to your spirit, not your brain. It's the spirit is going to talk to not your brain. A human mind is sometimes a very busy market. It's like a radio turn on us on a full glass. All kind of thoughts are passing there. You hear from God, from your inner man. When we get to all that very quickly, very soon, get to all that very quickly. 

In the natural, they are different ways of communication and we'll get to that too very soon but right now let's go back to this our handouts here. Why does God speak? What is number one? 

(audience indistinct chattering)

Dr. DK Olukoya: Then Jack is coming. You hear a voice and said, “Don't go there. Don't do this. Don't do that”. This passage Acts 27 was Paul in the ship. When the ship was about to go, Paul stood up and said, “Man, I passive. At this journey is very dangerous for us so don't let us go now. Let them listen to Paul. They all went and they saw people. Those men you went so you need to hear from God so that you can warn you when danger is approaching. 

What is number two? 

(audience indistinct chattering)

Dr. DK Olukoya: Just like Joseph, to give you a picture of your destiny. It told Joseph, this is what they're going to become men are going to be bow down to you. You need to know where God is taking you who needs to have it as Joseph's dream. You need to have a clear picture of where God is taking you to. When you lack a picture of your destiny because I can hear you from God, you can abuse your own destiny without knowing it. You can't even leave a place of your destiny without name because you did not hear from God. I pray at any depth, spiritual is here tonight. Shall be opening to (20:49).

(audience yelling)

Dr. DK Olukoya: Don't forget. You need to go home, take your bible and study these.

Ends in 21:00

No comments:

Post a Comment